Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CAMAYAN BEACH RESORT, Subic Bay, Philippines

     

     If you are looking for a quiet and peaceful weekend getaway, I could really say that CAMAYAN BEACH RESORT is the perfect place for the whole family and couples as well. My family and I stayed in there for 3 days and we really did enjoy every minute of it. 
        From the front desk to the hotel staffs, I could give them two thumbs up. They were very pleasant and polite to us.
       We checked in at room (1217) facing the beach. The room is clean and the bathroom is decent. The bed covers and the pillows smell good.  Just sitting at the patio looking at the beach, feeling the wind touching our face, smelling the salt water is soothing and very relaxing. 
     Oh and the beach is great and clean! Amazingly beautiful! The sand is super fine and almost white! Just typing this makes me want to go back there and lay down on the sand all day. 
     Camayan is far from everywhere, like 40-45 minutes to the city proper. But of course they have restaurants inside the resort and the foods are great! We went to The Reef restaurant, I like it there better because it is facing the beach. 
     By the way the whole place has WiFi so even if you're far from the city, you could still keep in touch with your friends. I was even on my Facebook while laying down on the sand!


     Camayan Beach Resort is located in Subic Bay Freeport Zone, formerly the largest US Naval base outside the United States.

                                                                   Our room.   
                                                                         
 
My daughter loves the beach.

 She fell in love with the place like i do.
                                                                         
 
  The fine sand.

Cool water.

 The blue sky.

 
  I love it when my legs could touch the water and the sand,
     it has cooling effect that makes me feel so relaxed.
                                                                          
 
God made all the things beautiful.
                                                                       
 
Camayan at noon.

Rm 1217, 2nd floor

 
Sunset.

Early morning of the next day...

Sunrise.
 
My little girl.

 
I love writing names on the sand.
       
                                                     She doesn't want to go home yet.                                                                                                                         
 
The Reef.
                                                                        
       God made this earth so beautiful, I can't thank Him enough and I feel so extremely happy just staring at His creations that I could cry.  Let us be thankful and be glad on His abundant blessings to us and learn how to take care of these. I want to share this with you; 

     Nehemiah 9:6 - You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you. (NIV)

     Jeremiah 2:7 - I brought you into a fertile land to eat its fruit and rich produce. But you came and defiled my land and made my inheritance detestable. (NIV)

     Psalm 96:10-13 - Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns." The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity. Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad; let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the LORD, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his truth. (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. That place does look beautiful and i would like to go there some day soon. I can't wait to read your next blog.... (^>^)

    ReplyDelete