Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

♔ LITTLE MISS VAIN VEGETABLE SALAD. ♔

     I don't know what's wrong with kids nowadays, or is it just me? Take note i'm talking about the girls, are more vain than their mothers! They are scared that who knows when they grow older they could be fat and might have a lot of wrinkles. I saw my daughter's face every time my skin gets dry. Trust me, you're going to hate that face, hahaha. Funny. The joy of motherhood. I'm referring to kids ages 3-10. Oh well i am including my daughter in that group of little vain kids. That's the reason why she came up with this healthy snack, ill share it with you guys.

- whole kernel corn
- carrots [diced]
- lettuce [a lot!]
- tomatoes /cherry tomatoes
- green peas
- hard boiled quail eggs
- cheese [diced and parmesan]
- salt [just a little]
- white onion
- cucumber [if you want :P]
- and salad dressing of your choice; Ranch, French, 1000 Island, Green Goddess, Italian, Caesar, Honey Mustard and a lot more.

*just mix them all together but make sure they look good! [that came up with a wink and high five from my daughter :P]




           Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
                                                              Psalm 127:3
                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. How many servings is that? I think it looks like one serving to me. but i'm not that healthy a eater. Plus I like my salt.

    ReplyDelete