Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

A SIMPLE SURPRISE. ♥

     My husband is living overseas right now. But he never fails to make me smile by doing a lot of things for me. Sends me a lot of e-mails and texts. He sings and dances for me through Skype! And his constant 'I love you's' that melt my heart. Most of all, the time that he spends with me.

     He knows that I love it when he draws. (I am the number one fan!) Or when he just writes my name anywhere--- yes anywhere! Wall, empty plastic containers, wood scraps... any kinds of papers.... I could go on...

     One day we had a terrible fight and it really made me sad. I feel like he's not doing anything for us. Then mister postman just popped out of the door saying, "Whoever made you sad... he's the one who could make you smile." and handed me down a brown envelope.

     Indeed, the one who I had a long day of discussion and argue with, is the same one who could make me smile by a simple surprise. Oh how I love my husband. C(:


                                      
                                       And few of the many drawings he made for me. c(:

                                       
                                    

                                                            Yay! My Name. c(:

                                                        

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment